Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fresh summer, happy colour.

Simple, georgous dresses from Moschino Spring Summer 2013. My favourite  all!

I love that collar, and the colour so classic yet classy


Fresh mint everyday. Will wear it in summer day. I'll do! 


Sweet simply, fancy dress. Look at that detail. I'll make it, but I'll change the fabric. Make with a soft cotton and patchwork for the collar.


This type of collar still in on 2013.


So simple but adorable. Beside the color is so tempting. 

Dare to wear it? I'll wear it, but I'll modify first. I can't wear this type of cutting even I admit the origin one is so sexy. With 3d flower accessoris!


Da' geometric pattern is so unique. Make me remember with my favourite child collection, Happy House!

Love all of this Moschino season, gonna wear these all but I'll make several with my style and different fabrics of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text