Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Not Anna Dello Russo

I totally in love with Anna Dello Russo style. But however I like her style, I'm not her. If she said, don't ever where your clothes twice, I do the opposite. Because I think, why don't? As long as I feel comfortable and feel so confident, it's okay. Honestly, I'm not a person with so high fashion. I can't always buy branded or perfect clothes all the times. So the keys of success is, mix and match it. Tht's all. So let's face the reality and feel free walk on that!







5 comments:

  1. you look sweet :)

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress :)

    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress. :)

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw! Because this is the very first time someone comment on my posted, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is pretty and girly!! would you like to follow each other through GFC and blog lovin? let me know by following me and i will definitly follow back :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text