Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Twice? So what!

Forget to whatever Anna Dello Russo said, even I like her but I love wear everything twice or more. I wear it because I always feel comfortable when I wear it. I've wore this outfit when I went to Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 and I wore it again on Marina New Product Lauching, and so what! hahaha...I still feel comfortable and confident and that the important point.





I love how they set this display, so simple but playful. May be because of the colour, but who care! all I know is I like. I love simple, classic yet classy thing.






And when it comes to lauching, there is party with many dishes. In fact I don't like eat too much just because there are delicious dishes in very where, so tempting but I choose the healthy one, so I just like to capture and show it on blog! 

Veggie Pie


 Hongkong Fried Rice


Sweet Sour Chicken Fillet


Black Pepper Beef


Cap Cay


Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text