Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Wake Up and . . . Hoahmmm!

WOW! it's quite long since I posted my last one. Life so much busy lately, I just moved to new company to start my new busy work, but in happy way YAY!. So, because of a lot of story to share. I just want to share my first with this today.

When I'm one of fans Anna Sui, I felt so excited when I knew Anna Sui came to Jakarta. I've been invited for her first journey to this country. Even just for awhile she sat on the stage but I was so excited, also other guests. And I had the opportunity to take a picture with her and my friend, Caca. So happy!. 
Not only that, before I went back home. Anna Sui gave all her guest a Ring Rouge. Ring Rouge is her latest collection of cosmetic and accessoris all in one. You can wear this Ring Rouge, you also can use it as a lips gloss. YAY! Double happy!

Image that Anna Sui is sitting and talk calmly with Aline,


And standing with her model


and she took a picture with me and my friend, YAY!


And when the party begins, thereare yummy food to try







And this is the latest collection, Rig Rouge




So excited me there!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text