Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Belated B'day My Dear

Happy Belated B'day to my dear friend named Uthe. Actually her birthday was on July 17th 2013. And she told us to have breakfasting and dinner together on July 21st 2013. But a lot of business make us finally hanged out last nite. So happy! Yay!

She chose a cafe named "Suwe Ora Jamu", cute and nice name at the same time. It's just a simple, small, homey cafe served Indonesian food, but because of that homey thing, made us felt so comfort to talk and share and laugh and did girls talk, hahahaaa.... in fact I just recovery from my 2 weeks sickness, so I was so happy last night cause I can finally health again and had quality talk with my lovely girlfriends like them.


Let's me introduce you to my lovely friends. Left side Uthe (B'day girl), Me (of course), Cory (turban style), Tantri (glasses lady)
Crazy teenage (wish!) started in Tantri's car (left cutie glasses lady)


Simple cupcakes, Tantri bought before she picked us one by one



Happy Belated B'day dear Uthe!, wishing you all the best and happy forever!




Over confident us!



And this is I showed corner of "Suwe Ora Jamu"











 Menu!
Tahu Goreng Cabai Rawit


Tape Cokelat Keju


Wedang Ronde


Bubur Kacang Hijau


Bubur Kacang Merah


From Top, Nasi Goreng Jepun, Nasi Bakar Isi Ikan, Nasi Putih Tahu Goreng Cabai Rawit


French Fries


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text