Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beauty Class With Ultima II

It was happened on July, but yap! I posting it now. Because of my new bussiness at my new office, I have some pending topics to share in this blog, like my previous one about Anna Sui. So I think it's okay to share it now even too late, better late than never right, haha . . .

I was invited to join beauty class with Ultima II. That was very nice experience. At first, I have hairdo from Ultima II makeup artist team. Then, we started the beauty class. Ultima II team and Jacky Timortius as guest makeup artist on that event guide us how to applied natural makeup for daily use. So happy and educated activity ever.  


Yay! Got this pretty package to complete my makeup from Ultima II


 
And see how Jacky Timortius explained it to us, so expert


Some secrets for the audience, included me.


Look how messy my table!


See the result, How gorgeous this Marilyn '2013' Monroe with that makeup!




ME and 20'es style, am I look alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text