Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bespoke and create it!


On last wednesday (February 6th 2013), I went to Pop-Up shop by Lee Cooper at Atrium Plaza Indonesia for latest Lee Cooper S/S Collection, they also introduce their new brand ambassador called THE MAKERS. I did really enjoy the show and so glad cause I got a pairs of Lee Cooper Trousers with my Initial! Thank you Lee Cooper!

This Pop Up Shop For a Limited Period, so make sure you come here before 2nd April



Nice shop, I feel like I'm not in Indonesia





C'mon start your shopping!


And THE MAKERS Poppie Mayiesky (4th from left) and Farri Icksan (right) are two selected ‘Indonesian Makers’ who represent Lee Cooper Indonesia. An up-and-coming fashion & art photographer and the lead guitarist for famed Indonesian band The S.I.G.I.T.


And this da' programme . . . Bespoke Programme. Where you can create your own jeans and put your initial on.



First, you write your identity and choose your choice


Tell to the creator the detail you want it, and write your initial maximum 3 letters

This is da' workshop

and the detail . . . 



Five types you can choose, . . . 



And this is mine . . . with my initial and red button, can you see that?










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text