Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reunion Dinner




And for Valentine dinner, me and Pie decided to visited to our first place date. The Banquet at Pejaten Village, it was my birthday. He offered to accompany me to go to cinema. But when he came late and my friends invited me to watched movie together so we decided to took supper. He gave me Baskin Robin Strawberry Cheese ice-cream and I bought him dinner. But for this Valentine, we just remind and flashback once again but with different menu of course, to make a new progress of our relationship.

Banquet


I chose Mee Rebus


Hot Chocolate


 
I suggested him to chose Mee Laksa, and he love it!


with Ginger Tea, he also love it


And in the end of nite, after we played 'Do You Know?' (we tell our secret stories from our past before we met each other), we decided to come here again once a week just to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate because we both loveeeeee that hot chocolate. Simple taste but so creamy, a bite bitter make it perfect with da; sweet.



And SURPRISE!!! he gave me simple gift but really priceless and meaningful for me, a 3D this!!! I really love it, thank you so much hunny

Happy Valentine all!, happy Valentine God. So beautiful Valentine this year I celebrated with my Pie, with a lot felicitation from my parent.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text