Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pie for my Pie . . .

On Valentine day, I tried to made spesial breakfast your my Pie, suppose to this is Quiche. But when I see it again, I think it's also kind of Pie. But, whatever I called it or may be some people. I love this breakfast and also my Pie.

First of all,
I made pie crust, I don't know the actual dose. I learned this cook from my mom. I just pour an egg, 200gr unsalted butter room temperature or cold (cut into cubes), 1/2 tsp of salt with about . . . 150gr flour. But the important thing is make sure the flour has cold temperature. Combine all the ingredients with handy mixer or processor running for 10 minutes. Use your clean hand to stir the dough and pour a little flour if you think it must until you get a perfect dough and form into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees


After 30 minutes, spread and roll the dough out on a floured surface to fit the pie plate and leaving about 2 or 3 inches of dough hanging over the edge. Place the pie crust in tart pan and fit it so its all set in there. Remove the extra and put a piece of aluminum paper over the top of the crust and pour some dry rice. This step to prevent the size of the pie changes size. Bake it for 10 minutes. 





This picture for the filling,
set a chicken cubes or sausages or bacon or turkey or your favourite meat and cut into small pieces, cook until crispy and put aside, remove the extra oil with tissue paper or use a slotted spoon.

Use a bowl, whisk 3 eggs, milk, salt and pepper.





After 10 minutes, take a pie crust from the oven, remove the dry rice. Pour the eggs into cooked pie crust and top it with chicken, cheese and cooked macaroni.






 Bake it until the eggs cooked and pretty much set. Let it cool or warm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text