Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Visited Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

I visited Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 on 14-17 February, but unfortunately I didn't took so many pictures there. Kinda waste but it's ok. These several for my online diary


The Opening,



the crowded, exibitions




The snacks, yummy all!



I put a little ethnic on my outfit to show people I still can look stylish with with these Indonesian things.


Day one outfit. I wore top and bottom from Uniqlo, Ocean Myth vest, peep-toe and necklace from my brand caroL.O.Line which is hand made with bowler, special my mom (she always know that I loveee webbing, traditional handbag) bought me this bag fresh from Tajur, webbing handbag made in Indonesia,




day two . . . with top from H&M, batik skirt that I made and webbing handbag from Bandung.




day three! Uhhh! I forgot this top from, I remember I bought this at Mazee store, batik skirt and sequin handbag from Bali. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text